Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Running CM 3.1(2)c. When ever the receptionist tries to transfer a call, the distant end phone will ring once and then disconnect. This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to be a big problem. Any information on this would be a great h...

Hi,<br><br>Is it possible to add a Call Routing rule on Forwarded calls that send the caller to Subscriber's Call Transfer rather than to Greetings?<br>So the subscriber has the opportunity to choice what to do with a call that comes on its extension...

doro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is more of an opinion survey, I am installing a Call Manager system this week and have just been working with the AD plugin in the lab. I have not decided whether I will use it for the customer. How many of you are using it in production? Are ...

gshonting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We some users that cannot playback messages from the Mediamaster control using their phone. Click play button in outlook, the phone dials, user answers, the call connects but doesn't stream the message. Upgrade to latest VMO software, it made it wors...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes