Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got problem betwen CUCM and a node of cluster of Alcatel PABX.On each site, i've got an ISR with QSIG link to local Alcatel PABX.All the Alcatel PABX is on the same cluster.When a Cisco User want to call an Alcatel User, he take the local ISR...

I'd like to share with the Cisco community our latest article covering Cisco Unity Express License setup and installation. The  article explains in great depth the licensing for Unity Express and  includes step-by-step instructions alongside with scr...

Hello,I've been searching for a while for an answer to this question, and no one has really come up with a good solution. So we have internal customers what want one off 7937 conference phones, which is no problem, the question comes for the license ...

Hi allI am upgrading meetingplace from 8.5.2 to 8.5.4When I start the upgrade I get this error:DNS Upgrade Condition Check: Failed-----------------------------------DNS validation failed.Error: There is no DNS entry to match server name meetingplace0...

toggi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes