Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if the VIC-2FXO-M1 can be used directly as an equivalent to a VIC-2FXO? It looks like the VIC-2FXO-M1 does reverse lookup - is that caller ID? Any problems buying these instead of the plain FXO's as a future-proofing method when po...

letnet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I installed CCC on MCS server without CCM.After install,follwing "Error Message" appear"Cisco Application Engine Couldn't"create service"And unfortunatly, "CRA admin" window can't open.Am I must install CCM?Please tell me.

Here's a jist of the solution we want to accomplish:we have 3 remote sites.. and a headquarters.. obviously.. we would like a centralized phone system (we were thinking nortel bcm's because of budget constraints).. and using non-ip phones (nortel 731...

adamf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to specify that a Call Handler should repeat X number of times before I have it either disconnect, transfer, or take a message? Right now I have them transfering back to themselves after they play which is creating possible infinate l...

dnmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting a ton of these warnings in my application log.<br>Not sure what is causing it. Below is the error<br><br>Assertion failed: dwCurrentPacketSize == (StationCallStateMessageSize - sizeof(UINT64)) in File: h:\commsvr\Sources\skinny\AvSkinny...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i upgrade from 3.1.2c i have 4 servers 1 publisher 2 subscriber and app (cra).after the upgrade its seems that a phone with extension mobility cant do login logout.and when i logout a user using the cm (under device phone) in the cm its seems ...

t.zohar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anybody can tell me what I can do about the IP Phone services (login and logout) on the IP Phone that disappear.I use the phone setting to subscribe to the login and logout services for all mobility enabled phone.I don't know why but the service s...

m.lacroix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes