Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a CSV file created with a column for NT_ALIAS. If I remove the NT_ALIAS column, the CSV is opened fine and I would be able to begin importing users, through the import utility. <br><br>I am wondering why that is, on the user template I h...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP phone to IP phone and PSTN to IP Phone volume is just fine. But when calling unity from outside or even form inside the volume level seems to be very low.<br><br>How this can be changed so when users calling to check messages the voulme/sound can...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:<br><br>I will be placing an ICS 7750 chasis with Unity (on a blade) into production on our WAN in NY next week. This chasis will have Exchange 2k.<br><br>Knowing the ICS 7750 solution with Unity does not have unified messaging I have a concern I...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My config is as follows:CCM 3.1AS 5300 gateway with 60 channel VOX (2 x Q931)IP softphone 1-2-2I can make internal calls but I can't make calls to the pstn (ie through the gateway). I hear the pstn phone ring once and the call terminates automaticall...

vmalhi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

End-user has Win98SE/Outlook 2000 with VMO.<br>Unity 2.4.6, CallManager 3.0.12<br><br>Two messages received by subscriber today. MWI lights and message shows in Outlook. When user returned to her office and saw the MWI lamp she attempted to retriev...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, in release notes of 3.1.3.a it says that this version has been tested with P00303010108 firmware for IP Phone 7960/7940. After the CM upgrade, the firmware of the IP Phones is P00303010107.Does anyone know where can I find which is the correct on...

i.fouraki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am on Unity 2.4.6.102 and when I patched up my browser to SP2 with the Q306121 and Q313675 patches, I can no longer access SAWEB. The error I recieve indicates that I must have cookies enabled to access the Unity page. Cookies show as enabled in ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems with the hotfix for the Sql SP1 and 2 load that Cicso says to install. When I follow the instructions and replace the files the Sql server will not start. What should I do?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 questions. First if load MDAC 2.6 by hand from microsoft do I need to install SP1 to Sql Server?<br><br>Second what version really comes in Sql SP1... MDAC 2.5 or 2.6 and what other compoents that are important to Unity 3.X installs?<br>Tha...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes