Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm having problems with the hotfix for the Sql SP1 and 2 load that Cicso says to install. When I follow the instructions and replace the files the Sql server will not start. What should I do?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 questions. First if load MDAC 2.6 by hand from microsoft do I need to install SP1 to Sql Server?<br><br>Second what version really comes in Sql SP1... MDAC 2.5 or 2.6 and what other compoents that are important to Unity 3.X installs?<br>Tha...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a call comes in to the main call handler, if a caller choses a one touch option, I have the call input on that key sending the caller to the transfer portion of another call handler. During the day I have it releasing to the switch and it rings ...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded a 2.45 to 3.1.2 but when I try to open the status monitor it reverts to :-/unity/web/common/error.asp?kind=multi&matches=installer&administrator+<br>Which when I sign in goes to the normal SA pages. Any clues?<br><br>Dave White<b...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe I can do this but have never. <br>I assume that I can install win 2000 with the loopback to pretend it is on a network and install it as a domain controller and then install exchange right? Now will unity have any issues with this?<br><br>...

ajones by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded from 2.46 to 3.1 the other day. Noticed upon import of Unity data back into system my mailboxes starting with 0 (zero) as the leading digit were truncated to 3 digits. Upgrade dump/import must store as a numeric value and therefore delete t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to use VMO to play messages on the phone but<br>the Media Master can not authenticate to the Unity Server.<br>Users do not login to the Unity domain except for Exchange access. The Unity server Event Log is full of security errors with ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our current voicemail system users can dial a number and get to a message drop center, then they just dial the extension they want to send the message to, record it, then just send it. I know you can do this right now if you go into your VM box a...

sbray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Auto Attendant answers phone calls. When press option or extension and transfers calls there is a long period of silence. The length of this silence is directly related to the length of rings (which is set to 5 as requested by customer). My questi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes