Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Customer is setup to use G.711. Single Call manager, Unity 3.0 server, and VG200 PRI integrated with the Nortel PBX for on net calls is configured in a central site. 50 IP phones & 4224 in a remote location via T1.<br><br>Please let me know if there...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone clarify what Active Directory integrationactually offers.Does it offload authentication of users to the AD?Does the CM Global Directory then reference the ADinstead of the internal Directory?I've read through the documentation but I don't...

I've tried to run a Port Usage Detail Report while logged in as a subscriber. The Status tool under reports tells me that the state of my report is 'failed' and I don't receive any e-mails. The user it tells me that should receive the e-mail is EAdm...

mfontenot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I call remotely to access voicemail I have to enter another key to actually access my mailbox. I want to call my main number and not my dedicated voicemail line. When I call the main number and press x + ext I have to enter another key to get ...

fbhutto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes