Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI All,  I am trying to P2V cisco IPCCX 5 and I am getting the following error.  This copy of windows must be activated with Microsoft before you you can continue. You cannot log on until you activate windows. Do you want to activa...

Failed DMP deployment of a video presentation containing 3 videos less than 50mb total.DMM 5.2.2DMP 4400  5.2.2.1Error Message: Not able to set FTP permissions.  Exception message is The IFMS DMP MIB utility could not connect to the DMP to  fetch th...

pclouston by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents, I have this guy….C1760 1FE VE 4SLOT DV Mainboard Port adapter, 3 portsWith this conf.Packet Voice DSP Module Slot 0: PVDM-256K-4Packet Voice DSP Module Slot 1: PVDM-256K-4WIC/VIC Slot 0: WIC-1TWIC/VIC Slot 1: WIC/VIC-E1And I need 6 voice chann...

Hi All,                            I have a call center manger that uses cisco supervisor CAD to manage the agents states. At times it get real busy and as you know when you are on a call and you get a new call the agent is marked ...

Hello,I have a question about 7942G phone and 7937G phone.A customer wants to add 4x7942G and 1x7937G phone to their existing system.They currently have third party IP Gateway/PBX system with POE and having Cisco 3x7911G IP phones. Their current inst...