Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I can leave message from PSTN, but if I leave message from internal IP phone, though I can see the MWI is on and also "you have new message" on the screeen,but when I enter the Message button or dial unity Uone number to listen, I heard "you have no ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<br>Hi,<br>I want to know if NeaxMail AD120 (2.4.6.135) it's compatible with Exchange 2000 server (when I mean that I think at the possibility to use Exchange 2000 instead of Exchange 5.5 with AD 120) and if it's not what there are the points wich ma...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing Unity on a Compaq DL380. Going through the Smartstart CD setup, it prompts for a Windows 2000 code. The CD pack that came with Unity has all the CDs and all the keys for Exchange/SQL/OUTLOOK but it just doesn't have the one for Wind...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to configure VoIP over Frame Relay like in this configuration:interface Serial0/0 ip address 192.1.1.100 255.255.255.0 encapsulation frame-relay ip ospf authentication ip ospf authentication-key 7 xxyyzz ip ospf network point-to-poi...

flara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application where I need to run a 7960 over a cat 3 cable. I do NOT need to connect a computer to the PC port. The phone would likely be connected to a 4006 powered port. I can lock the port to 10BaseT. The electronics are all modern; o...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes