Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Anyone ever seen hyperlinks not work. For example, you click on Subcribers and it takes you there, but from there you can't click on any of the other links...the link just get's a light-blue highlighted box around it...<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Russ<br...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM version 3.08, Unity version 2.4.6 - Voice Mail only<br><br>CCM and Unity running on separate boxes.<br><br>Unity is win 2000 with exchange 5.5 running on same box.<br><br>Both CCM and Unity are part of the one domain (NT4), Calling spaces set-up ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whats the difference between VoIP and VoFR?Which is better to implement on the network scenario below?Setup:1750 on 2 location. Connected via 64kbps frame-relay with burst up to 128 kbps. On Site A is a FXS and on Site B is a FXO.any sample configura...

riann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I config callmanager and or Unity to make use of the call screening function. Currently it is possible to dial Unity and within Unity call the extention. If call screening is set up for the extention it is working fine.<br><br>Is it possibl...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, pressing '*' while in voicemail initiates our main greeting. This can be very confusing to the user since they now hear what you would hear if you dialed in as a non-subscriber. <br><br>Previous posts explained this function as a 'exit to ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A client has a Unity version 2.46 and it is a voicemail only. The space on the server is running out, due to when the user deletes the message it keeps it in the deleted items. How can these messages be deleted outomatically?<br>Regards<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer needed VM up so bad, that they had me install CM and Unity 3 before they had their Exchange servers on site (They moved to a new building). The Unity box is a member of the domain, but is using Exchange 5.5 sp4 in a Voice Mail Only confi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes