Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity 3.x<br>CCM 3.x<br>TSP 3.0.2<br><br>I am trying to set Zero out from a subscribers mailbox to call transfer via an operator call handler. This does not work. It goes into a state of dead air and will sit there forever. If I Zero out and attem...

Revs: CallManager - 3.1.1 / TSP 3.0.0.7 / Unity 2.4.6.135<br>G.729 prompts / NT 2000 / Exchange 5.5<br><br>Since upgrading a client's Unity to current release / patch<br>levels, they have experienced occasional trouble with the<br>first voice mail po...

Running W2k, sp2;Unity 2.46.102, Ex5.5sp4. Intecom E14 switch with serial integration. Unity integrated into existing site. Systems have been running relative good since the install. However, lately we have been getting an average of one complaint a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a way to get blind addressing to work in the 3.02 demo, I have followed the instructions in the docs and it will not add addresses to the users and thus does not function. anyone know if this works?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer was forced to rebuild their Exchange 5.5 server. There are two Exchange servers in one site. One is the Unity server. They rebuilt the non-Unity server to the exact specs as before (by copying the pub.edb/priv.edb/dir.edb). The Unity s...

I have unity 302 and CM3.1(0.35) and when setting up a subs through normal procedure I go to the users phone for the first time and hit messages and she says enter your id instead of enter your password. When I enter my id it says that the system is...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all! <br><br>A small question regarding an message prompt not allowing a new subscriber to be added. The prompt says 'extension in use by call handler...., please use unique extension' <br><br>This prompt is fine, though the extension is not...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a Unity 2.4.6.102 and CCM 3.0(11) TSP 10.0.0.28. When forwarding a message by option 5 after hearing the message you are prompted to "spell the name of a person or distribution list", at this point if you make a unique match on the n...

gweigle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi this is the Problem and the solution that I am getting, but the solution does not work. When I type in my password it says " The password entered is invalid" But the password is correct - any other ideas?<br><br>"CSCdv37418 When connecting Cisco ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes