Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Right now if a subscriber calls in to retrieve a message and wants to forward it to another subscriber, he has to input the subscriber's extension. Is there a way to set up Unity so that the caller can search the directory by name to find the person ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wish to create a number of additional administrators for Unity. Please advise apart from the example adminstrator COS what other rights do these a/c's require for NT and Exchange,<br><br>thanks<br><br>Jeff<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple routes for the same range of called number. I want to use the least cost route as the highest priority and if that one is busy or down, the router can automatically switch to another route. Do I have to use a Gatekeeper to achieve th...

There is a Dell server installed NT4.0, MS Exch 5.5 & Unity 2.4.6 program. The program will install in following sequence : NT4.0->SP3->IE5.5->Exch5.5->Exch5.5 SP4.0->SP6a->MDAC 2.5;<br>Then install Unity, a error prompt "Win32 error:in H:\CommSvr\So...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dave,Can you confirm I should follow the guidelines in this url for 3.0(11) systems. I had previously thought the 2000 3-1-1 update should only be for CM 3.1 installs.http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/nimda_ccm_fix.shtmlthanks.

mamoss by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does nat work for ip phones in the following situation that I have:ip phone has a public address, ccm has a nonpublic address.Router is the 4224 gateway, using ios 12.1(5)YD.I cannot nat a direct, static, public-ip-to-private-ip. (But I can nat singl...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wants to use DID's to access their fax server. I am looking at rightfax. My question is can the customer use thier existing pri for this. And if so, how? I spoke with rightfax and they said i needed a 4port DID trunk card. ...

cstewart by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer having problem at his remote sites when someone is forwared to a persons voice mail the greeting is cut off. The caller hears somthing like, leave a message at the tone.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes