Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I changed the password on the account I used to install exchange abd unity using:<br>http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=ipswitch&Number=3606&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=service<br> account&Match=Entire ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We wish to retreive our messages from an external number. We've setup a a route plan which takes a number within our DDI range and converts it into a twelve port hunt group with numbers made up. Everything works fine inside but when we call the ddi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NeaxMail AD-120 ver 2.4.6.102<br>When callers enter the directory, and press the keys corresponding to the last name, they do not get the listing. Several mailboxes do work for their names though. After having compared between a "broken" mailbox, a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer running Unity 2.4.6 with CM3.1. They had two questions: 1. When Person A replies to Person Bs voicemail, can Person B hear the reply AND his/her original message?<br>2. Is there a faster way to forward voicemails to different people...

hpasha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a Cisco partner, and we are having a joint venture demo Friday Sept. 21. I have installed in a LAB environment Unity 3.0 with CallManager 3.1. My messaging system is Exchange 2000. All seems to be working fine thus far; however, I have ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes