Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are trying to integrate a Lucent PagePac paging system. The problem is, we hear DTMF tones fine over the page, but voice cannot be heard. Does anyone have any experience with this particular system or problem?

jras by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems with the web server and first voicemail port after I upgraded to 2.46.135. The web service keeps stopping with no events in the event log. The first voicemail port will not roll to the second voicemail port, callers get a busy ...

derekl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two problems here 1-The lenght of time it seems to take to update a new phone number put into ie. home phone.It seems that even a stop and start of unity does not immediatly update the phone number.<br>2-Number of rings to wait before hanging ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During the first call to the Unity system after a period of inactivity, there is a ten-second delay between when Unity picks up the call and when the voice prompt begins. Subsequent calls do not experience the delay. Any ideas on what could be caus...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can someone explain this configuration option:<br>Unity Unified Messaging, 200 Users (Includes 12 Sessions) UNITYUM-200USR-12 1<br>Unity, Incremental Users For 12-Session UM System UNITY-UM12-USR 30<br><br>

rbodner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the procedure if you need to change an extension? Currently I have tried just to change the extension on the subscriber mailbox, but when I call the old voicemail still plays. Do I need to delete and re-add the subscriber? <br><br>

lsimanek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes