Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI bought ATA 186, and i got it with SCCP instaled, I have no idea what SCCP is. I need H323 Protocol on it and to work. Current version installed on it is S/W Version3.02.03(051201A)Can anyone explain to me SCCP, and tell me how to install H323 on ...

emir_1987 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI wanted to know can someone help me with  a problem I'm having at work. We are  curretnly using a Sonexis conference bridge and we have 96 ports avaible and we have 72 MTPS available because of the 3 CM we have which give you 24 per CM. I want...

Hello,  I'm currently running Digital Media Manager 5.2.2 and I am having a hard time getting web urls to display.  The only place I see what looks like the ability to do this is in the designer when I go to add a playlist.  I see the option to add a...

Resolved! CUPS to CUPS

Hello guys.I have two identical UC deployments, one in America, the other one in Europe.Each cluster has its own CUCM and CUPS servers, I want bots CUPS servers to talk to each other, and user with CUPC in America to be able to see presence status an...

is it possible to use a module like NM-HDV-VWIC-T1 as dspfarm? I thought I could, but I got this:voice-3640(config)#dspf trans max sess ? <0-0> Specify the maximum transcoding sessions valuethe max is 0 that means I can allocate any dsp for transco...

r-cheung by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors