Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Customer is experiencing troubles with Port 1 of their Unity system. Unity 2.4.6.102 and we just upgraded their TSP to 1.0.0.32. Their CCM is 3.0(9). We found another thread on the forum, but it involed a Dialogic board and did not really have a r...

pmusugu by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have aa answer and have options set for caller input<br>when it sends key three to subscribers extention the subscribers greeting starts right away<br>I have the incoming call transfer for subscriber set to<br>yes ring subscribers extention<br>what...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create two directory listing. In other words put users from extension 1000 to 1100 in one directory listing and users from 1200 to 1300 in another one. I have got a remote site that there are about 50 users. I want to put them in th...

spoure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Started to get this errors on the eventlogs. Status monitor show no problems on the ports. Errors are bunched 8am, noon, 6pm. Busy times? We have way more ports than we need at this stage of deployment.<br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: A...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am at a client site upgrading a Unity from 2.31 to 2.46 and when I run the setup program, I immediately get the error "The specified program requires a newer version of Windows." and will not let me continue. I have all the latest support packs i...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Unity server processes voice messages and stored on the other Exchange server along with e-mail messages.<br>There were error messages as follows:<br>event id 29005 source avwm_mc : access denied to ( name of the Exchange server)<br>event id 1019...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a doubt regarding Voice over IP communication. Consider the scenarion two remote places connected through a leased circuit using 36xx series routers and i need to enable voice. will the following solution work .The two routers will be connecte...

isloor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes