Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am a Unity Instructor, currently trying to install the Voice Gateway on Exchange and cannot I was told the problem might be with the ldap port on exchange which had to be changes because of Active Directory. Any thoughts on this issue or solutions...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I have just created some subscribers in Unity 2.4.6. Everytime when I call into the system and hit # key , the system will ask for the password and ID, my question is what is the dafault password for each new subscribers and default ID f...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I posted this one a few days ago and have yet to receive a response, so I will repost. <br><br>When I open a received fax from my inbox and print it to a printer they come out completely dark. It seems that I have run across this issue before and th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, scenario is as follows:3640, with 4 FX0 ports, conneted to a Nortel PBX in DC, and similar setup in San Ramon Cali. When making a call, via VoIP, I am using huntgroups on the PBX, wich seize the FX0 port and head out over IP to connect to the ot...

a.britt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a system where there is one ICS 7750 withVG200 gateways and a Cisco 36xx router as gatewayswith three voice T1 termination.Problem:Primary SPE failed and the Secondary took over. Then the Primary came back as Seconday. Works as expected.Bu...

thayanc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Referencing the eServices administration guide,I am trying to install ICD. In the instructions it refers to adding a user in call manager and adding the ICD agent extention to the ICD agent extension field (withing "adding a new user" in CCM.) Refer ...

We want to setup a lab environment with a 3620 with NM-HDV-1E1, Callmanager 3.0, Unity and about 10 7960 Phones. I'm not sure how to handle fax communications. We'll have to receive the faxes over the E1 connection because the lab won't have any othe...

OliP. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes