Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco UC expert TeamWe have UCS server with 2 CPU.UCS-C210M2-VCD2 x 1     Bare Metal UCS C210M2 Svr.,2xE5640 CPU,48GB RAM,10x146GB HDD UC-A01-X0109  x22.66GHz Xeon E5640 80W CPU/12MB cache/DDR3 1066MHz As I know 4 VM can be created on this one UCS...

This article (from "technology review" site) ended up in my inbox and I thought I'd share because it talks about mobile collaboration workspaces. It's a different concept for mobile workers, moving beyond the traditional cubicle.  Lots of interesting...

Where and how do I check if there is packets being lost between my call manager which is version 4.1 and my cisco 7941 IP phones, keep in mind my phones show register all the time I just need to know if packets are being dropped when I transfer a cal...

I have two sites running CCME 3.3 on 2801 router. I want to run G729 between the two sites. Anybody know whether any documents to show how this is done. Apart from enabling dspfarm on the voice-port and specify on the voip dial peer to use codec G...