Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have got Unity2.45 73 with CM 3.07 and TSP 1.0.0.28. Cpu goes up and stays there. I noticesd Avcsmgr.exe is causing that. If I kill that CPU goes back down. If I reboot the system it is ok for a while. Any ideas...Sounds like a memory leak to me th...

spoure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2 routers 1750-4V (1 FXO & 1 FXS each other) and because I havea low speed link (64 Kbps) I have to use QoS, and define Voip traffic withhigh priority. I define multilink ppp, and ip rtp, like :> ip rtp header-compression iphc-forma...

asarlo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to restrict access to the Directory based on forwarding station so that a company with multiple facilities can find matches in the directory only for the facility that actually sent the call to autoattendant and not return matches fo...

What remote office VoIP options are available today? We have applications that need remote people at home offices. Looking at the 827 series DSL router, is there a possibility of VPNing into the corporate network [dynamic IP on the router's WAN DS...

j.riley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,<br>Is Cisco Supporting dual integration with CallManager and a legacy PBX via SMDI? Or possibly with the Callista product connecting the legacy PBX. CallManager obviously would be using Skinny.<br><br>Thanks!!!<br><br>Brent<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you point me to where I might find some info about what you guys call a "default in-band integration?" I'm tring to integrate with a Rolm 9751v9006 PBX via D/41EPCI card. I'll also integrate with a CallManager (which I can do). Any caveats to ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes