Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Client has an Exchange 5.5 environment with one Exchange 5.5 server and a Unity server. However, the client later introduced Exchange 2000 into the same Org/Site and enabled 2-way ADC(yeah, i know it's not pretty). Now, I can't even add a user into...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity Server that has the following error every night about 10pm. Is there a fix to this?<br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvRepDir_MC<br>Event Category: REPDIR <br>Event ID: 10001<br>Date: 1/9/2001<br>Time: 10:00:05 PM<br>User: ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The is not really a voice question but one that may be an issue for folks implementing a Cisco VoIP solution.Has any one looked into doing regular extracts of the CDR data for analysis? I am trying to setup a DTS export routine that will use an SQL q...

rgjones by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some call handlers setup with "blank" greetings and then route (depending on the schedule) to additional call handlers. I've set this up to automatically handle a very specific business hours schedule, and it works to accomplish the task excep...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed in the documentation for 3.0(6) it indicated that versions 3.0(5)a and later had sample IP Phone Services included. However I have been unable to locate these. I am also interested in writing custom XML for our IP Phones and did not find th...

Problem: Get an IE error "Unknown error occured.. Subscriber could not be created." when I try adding subscribers via unity. <br>Note: I can add users to the domain using the same SA account via UserManager, I can create Exchange Accounts and assign ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 8-port Unity installation with both Exchange and Unity on one server. I have only 60 user so I've been told that this type of installation is acceptable. I want to install Active Fax on a separate server; however I have only one key. Do I...

tlw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes