Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have set up a windows 2000 server and Exchange 5.5 with the nec. order and patches, but when we run the unity setup we get an error message indicating that LDAP was not found to be running on the exchange server yet the protocol is enabled under t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Realizing AV's current remote access support is for PCAnywhere only, are there plans to support Terminal Server in the near future as well? Or will this remain until next year?<br><br>Cisco's policy is to use the 'built in' functionality of Windows ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can Unity import users from Exchange servers in different sites that are connected by a Site Connector? Or does there need to be a separate Unity server for each site in the organization?<br>Thanks. <br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys.<br>'97 - transferring call' appears on the staus screen of a client Unity system.<br>It stays there for practically forever (days) until the system is rebooted.<br><br>I am assuming for the moment that the system is 'probably' looking for di...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello<br><br>I have a windows 2000 server with Unity 2.45 build 63, can I install active fax on the same server ?<br>I have tried but the installation fails. It seems to me that it stops after it tries to install the services to LF.<br><br>Regards<br...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Active Voice integrated with Microsoft Exchange 5.5. At times Outlook clients will receive a message reading, "The server is not available at this time" or "No server could be found" or something to that effect. I have tried to reproduce...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have a CallManager that is used for international calls. Now I have installed another CallManager and would like the new one to send all the international calls over to the old one and let him handle them.Has any of you an url to some do...

vidir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we have just installed 4 port basic AutoAttendant for Call Manager. When reading through the documentation I see that there is supposed to be some Cisco Application Editor that you can use. For some reasons I am not able to find it.Has any...

vidir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am brand new to this forum. I work at NEC as a Systems Engineer. My question deals with Unity and its intergration with the 2000 platform. I've done a few installs on the NT 4.0 platform, followed the book and they've installed without a hitc...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CiscoManager 3.0.3b. I have several questions:<br><br>1. When I integrate Unity 2.4 with my Call Manager 3.0.3b, should I choose "CallManager 3.01x or higher" and license type TAPI? Or should I choose "CallManager 2.4" so the integration type ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing an AD-120 the install has been smooth enough until it installs the ActiveFax the install gives me an error which states "Fax did not install properly. Result code=-12" and refrences a log in the file c:\temp\FaxServerSetup.log. Afte...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using redundant callmanagers with 2600s as voice gateways and 7960s for phones. Once and while we get inbound calls where the inbound number is passed as 911 or our local area code. This should be coming in as number unavailable. How can we...

guckengc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes