Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,<br><br>Unity 2.4.5 was released last Friday. Right now we are running Unity 2.4 with CallManager 3.0.3b. I am thinking to upgrade our Unity to 2.4.5. But I have several questions:<br><br>1. Does 2.4.5 fix any major bugs in 2.4, especially for the...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer request to identify unity event viewer errors. They are utilizing software to track and identify problems and errors and create action items based on those issues. They would like to know what is important, what is not, and is there...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had several complaints that users are failing to hear the beep indicating the beginning of a recording session for a voice message. The volume of the system is sufficiant overall and should not be increased. Is there a way to increase "beep" v...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a strange occurrence whereby an unknown person went into a person's mailbox and changed their greeting to something very offensive. Even though the mailbox holder has been advised to change the password to something more difficult as well as ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to fragment the IP packets to transfer it through a low bandwith line. But it is possible to do so if we use IP unnumbered. What is the reason for this? In any way can't we use IP addressing on serial ports while using fragmantation?

namiky by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's the official position on WindowsNT software fault tolerance? Customer has a "kit" installation and has mirrored the drives. The Outlook reboot performed a "dirty" restart and the remirror process seems to be a CPU hog!<br><br>I think I know ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd would like to know what trades of gatekeeper there is in order to work with cisoc routers (I know there is cisco's gatekeeper, but I am interested in gatekepeer with a high number of funcionalities, like click&talk, call waiting and so on)

joseche by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FYI,<br><br>We have qualified our Unity integration with CallManager 3.03b.<br><br>Our QA department has not yet finished testing Unity with CallManager 3.04a and 3.05a. <br><br>On that note,<br>There is a known issue with Release Transfers in the U...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes