Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When I run the ViewMail for Outlook setup on a Terminal Server/Citrix Client it returns the error message "Not enough storage to complete the operation". Is there a work around to this problem or should I avoid trying to install Viewmail for Outlook...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read previously that there was a new wav driver from Cisco which will enable us to adjust the volume level of the attendant in Unity. Is this out yet? Is it possible to even sign up for beta testing? <br><br>Thanks in advance.<br>Cheers!<br>J...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pager Notification with Unity 2.4 and Call Manager 3.03 is not working. Is there a way in call manager to check that the Uone ports are set for inbound/outbound. It seems that Unity tries to dial out the phone no specified through the ports but it fa...

spoure by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity was running extremely slow yesterday and this morning. We restarted the system and everything seems to be fine in terms of voice mail speed. However, we are now unable to access the voice mail set up via Internet Explorer. Can you explain? ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with the tapi or tsp component. Somehow the system hangs and affects access to the main voicemail port. When this happens the Unity system doesn't answer and calls just ring and ring. However if you dial the other voiceports ind...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello<br>We are trying to install Unity 2.4 120 on windows 2000 member server in a NT4 domain with a Cisco call manager 3.03<br>We installed the AVTSP 1.0.0.17<br>We are having trouble getting the Unity server up and running, there are now wave files...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've been considering migrating to a VoIP network. I've been told to get a Safe Blueprint to help protect the network. What exactly are the benefits of getting this done? Any help would be appreciated.

r-simpson by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have unity 2.4 on Windows 2000 with SP1. After rebooting the system avcsmgr would not start. Reinstalling unity made no difference. Service pack 3 on exchange 5.5 Neither did rebooting help.<br><br>How do you get the thing started again.<br><br>

jtanner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running into a problem here, although I have a feeling it's 'by design':<br><br>We have created an Interview Handler, and have the option "After Interview Action" set to "Send to a subscriber". Of course, this is a valid subscriber.<br><br>At...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While I note that a general question regarding Unity enterprise on Compaq hardware has been posted (with a general response being given) - specifically, has there been any experience with a Compaq 7835 running Unity ?<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have AV 2.4 running with a Nortel Switch, we are installing Cisco IP phones now. What level of software do we need for Dual Integration ?? (2.4.5 ?) and when will it be avalible ?<br>Thanks,<br>Mike<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes