Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have AV 2.4 running with a Nortel Switch, we are installing Cisco IP phones now. What level of software do we need for Dual Integration ?? (2.4.5 ?) and when will it be avalible ?<br>Thanks,<br>Mike<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed Exchange 5.5 with Service Pack 3. I change the port numbers on LDAP to 1024 per a previous email. But when the install goes out to check system I keep getting LDAP is not enabled for Exchange site. From what I can tell it does look lik...

ggroves by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does Unity use an LDAP directory, specifically in the addressing of messages to a number of users? The scenario is to be able to broadcast a message to all users (or groups of users) using an existing LDAP schema from iplanet which acts as the g...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site where half of the users have Unity accounts on the domain. However they are on a different network.They do not log onto the domain their Unity is in. They can ping the Unity server but are unable to log onto the AA. If I log on as their...

dborden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two issues with separate sites using Active Fax:<br><br>1st site: Has Unity 2.4.0.120 -- Fax service stops answering. Stopping and Starting the LF Driver in Fax monitor fixes the problem.<br><br>2nd site: Has an old Unity 2.3 build (can't r...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Although LDAP is enable in Exchange server but during Unity installation, I am getting a message that "LDAP is not enable..." How can I fix this problem? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some of my users are not showing up in the directory, even though "List in directory" is selected. I can see nothing different about those users that show up and those that do not. <br><br>Suggestions?<br><br>Troy D. Young, MCSE<br>Vice-President, ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one mailbox that the greeting loops. After the greeting plays, there is a couple seconds of silence, then the greeting plays again. This mailbox is set to "Take Message" after greeting plays. I can find no difference between this mailbox an...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes