Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Digital Networking

1.) How many sites can be networked together? Is there a limit?<br><br>2.) When addressing a message to a remote subscriber, is the name played back for verification?<br><br>3.) Can subscribers who send messages to remote subscribers find out whet...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

faxing email

A got a question from a customer that is using LightningFAX and is looking at adding UNITY to its system. Can he use the TUI to have e-mail sent to him by fax even if he doesn't buy any UNITY fax licenses?<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Faxing attachments

When we fax an email over the phone using Unity, it strips off all the .DOC and .XLS and most other attachments other than the .TXT and .TIF files... why is that? Can we change this somewhere to include more file types?<br><br>

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 digit extensions in Unity

In the unity class I attended last year you mentioned we that the registry could be edited to change the minimum extension length. Customer is pretty adamant about<br>press just 2 digits for this application and I would rather not have to do the wor...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

multiple lamp codes

I have an install on a networked switch that uses analog lamps for the remote extensions and serial for the local sets. Is there a way in Unity to force the lamp codes to go out differently on a user by user basis? What about different analog codes...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes