Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The Reply to All function is very serious for our sales force. They are concerned with disgruntled employees sending a broadcast message to an entire group. They need it removed even though this would be quite difficult for the manufacturer. Can y...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jeff, Got a client looking for some form of usage report. They are looking for any information on how many people are using unity (not just number enrolled) and how much the system is being used (calls a day etc…). I will be running the first time e...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when you are listening to voice mail is there a way to exit completely out of voice mail. I know that you can press * to get out of your account but then it puts you into the main mailbox but I can not get the system to just hang up. So I guess what ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two questions regarding Bulk Update: Can it only be run from the Unity server or can it be run remotely (i.e. a mapped drive to the Unity server.)? Are the VB6 Runtime modules necessary for Bulk Update? I am getting the error "Run-time error '-2147...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a little trouble. I cannot configure Unity for MWI with CM 3.0. The integration in the SA also says TAPI, while the integration in the edit switch utility is empty. Also, I cannot edit that switch from the Edit Switch. The MWI fields in...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we decide to leave Unity Enterprise in the same NT domain but change the<br>organization in Exchange, is there a way to do this? Can we save the custom<br>greetings, profiles and callhandlers and then restore these into an existing<br>Exchange Or...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I received a message from one of our Sr. V.P.s that he received a message from his voice mail that it was full, but he only had 18 messages and we do not have size limitations in Exchange. We have a backup run of Exchange around the time that he was...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it correct that Unity 2.4 and Active fax must be on to different machines when you have a Cisco <br>CCM 3.0X server . <br>If it is sow I wonder why. <br><br>The Company where we are going to install this is with <br>50-100 users. I was hopping...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am logged in as the administrator, whose cos allows everything. when i try to modify a call routing rule system will not let me. after i can click on the rule in the table and the rule parameters appear, but they are all in gray and i can't change ...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes