Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

They have a novell network. We only found this out today. I almost drop dead on the spot when they said this. Also, at the moment, they want to have the unity/exchange all in the one box. I have advised them that it's recommended<br>to have no more t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we're using 2.3.6 in house and when we delte messages over the phone, they don't show up in the deleted items folder in Outlook... is there a way to make this happen? We want to be able to get messages back that were accidentally deleted.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a voice message is forwarded from one suscriber to a group of serveral others is the message reproduced for each subscriber or do they all just get pointers to the original message? Also do they all get an increase in there mail box size?<br>...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there currently any plans to take advantage of the MP3 format for voicemail messages or perhaps even an external plug-in section that I can filter incoming voicemails through a MP3 converter? <br><br>Thanks in advance <br><br>Craig Smith<br><br><...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do you know how security works when somebody is using eudora to access their mail on Unity? I assume that this is IMAP4, but do they need an NT account? Or is there some other authentication mechanism?<br><br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes