Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I think I made a mistake when trying to license the CUE NM.  I used the router SN instead of the CUE NM Serial number.  I have tried to relicense it using the CUE NM Serial number but still getting the same error.Am I still using the wrong Number?...

I am at the beginning of a design and am attempting to come up with a worksround for the client.  They are currently on 6.1 and use attendant console simply to monitor line state and for the ease of transfering calls, etc.  The call flow is:caller di...

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Recently we have added a new dmp 4310g to our existing DMS.The rest of the dmps are 4400.We go through the manual installation for each dmp and they can communicate with DMM without any restrictions.But, with the 4310G we had the following ...

Hi all,I have to deploy, DMM over the WAN ..DMM is in HQ, DMP & LCD is in Site-A ...My customer want me to run Presentations & Videos through the DMP from 8AM - 5PM !!!I uploaded the files from DMM to DMP's internal storage.Can any body tell me how t...

Resolved! UC on UCS

Hello,I wanted to understand how do we calculate the no. of MCS ( say 7845 ) can be virtualized on a UCS C series box. Is there any table, document, etc. available ?Any help is appreciated.ThanksAb

I wanted to get clarification about how exactly phones will register to the secondary or tertiary servers if the link to the primary fails.I have a 3 server CUCM cluster.  1 subscriber that some phones register to is separated from the other 2.  When...

We have a Cisco MXE3500 (operating under win 2003 server edition, standalone license). One of devices purposes is transcoding video from external source (IP Capture). Issue:The profile is created . Distribution - webcast . There is filename, servers ...