Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello people, Is there any document about the compatibility for expressway X8.11.4 with esxi 7.0 and esxi 7.0. su1 It is not clear on the document for installation x8.11, if I have understand correctly it is only supported with up to esxi 6.5 https:/...

Freedom_0-1682341398508.png

We have a new MRA Expressway-E cluster running version X14.3.4 The secondary expressway is showing an error message every 15 seconds. It is reporting the gatekeeper timed out referencing the primary expressway (10.2.2.251) tvcs: Event="External Serve...

Bill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning New user of a Cisco DX80, and novice, I would like to use it to join Zoom meeting sessions. The version is Room Os 9.15.17...etc and my Webex subscription is "Free". Access to Control Hub to add this function is unauthorized. Do you have...

Michroc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have recently started to resell BroadCloud for Carriers via BT Wholesale in the UK and it's working really well so far. BT have given us some basic training but I feel like my team needs more so I have been looking around for either training c...

Customer has a need to send calls to a 3rd party AA via SIP trunk accessed by two route patterns. The issue is that the CID passing through from the SIP carrier is an 11 digit#. (for example CID would read as 18185551212).  The AA uses CID to associa...