Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm setting up a SmartGrid Demonstration Center which will be utilized to demonstrate our clients product and services to their respective clients.  They wil have various different display monitors located throughout the demonstration center, and the...

daclinga by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lost power supply for DMP 4400G, Can anyone tell me what the Cisco part number for just the power supply?Or if I go the local geek store to get one, I found specs calling for a 12V, 300 mill amp power supply but It did not say if the center pin of th...

We use the 871W for telecommuting purposes with our company.  We are  using IP phones currently the Cisco 7960 and that works fine with the AC  adaptor, but our company is switching over to Avaya IP phones and they  do not have an external power sour...

Hi,I am having DMS 5.1.I have configured the videos on VP. User can successfully access the VP and able to play the respective videos.On VP, user is getting an option to download the video. But user is not able to download it.Need help to resolve thi...

Hi all,So I picked up a couple of 7960G's running SIP. Naturally they are password locked and the default passwords "Cisco" and "cisco" do not work. I have tried the hold down "#" at boot and this does nothing.Firmware is POS3-06-3-00Boot Load - PC03...