Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dmps playing a web page that shuffles pictures reboot if I add more than 10 or 12 images to the page.   I am using a javascript to scale and change images every 20 seconds.  Dmps are 4305g 5.2 and the web server is Apache 2.2.  Any advice would be gr...

tones1628 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,          I need a soluation of the Cisco Unified Videoconferencing products. I am couldn't select a MCU 3500 series device.Because of i haven't enough knowledge about this products.My client told me there have three remote location they wan...

Hello ForumJust a question on DMS.If we were to enable our company to view live meetings or seminars etc. Would we need to have two seperate servers to be able to communiate or is it possible to use one centralised server and mutilpe DMPs connected t...

Hi, We have a MoH problem. When we place a call internally direct from Phone to Phone or a call from external over a CTI routepoint thru an IVR to a phone MoH works fine. In the Wireshark trace you could see following message for starting multicast "...

gariusmar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an Avaya phone on a DnD system connected to a Cisco 3560 PoE, the Avaya is wanting a link speed of 100 and Full Duplex, we try changing the 3560 switch to do full duplex and speed 100 on the console which causes the port to be disable the sam...

dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes