Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM 6.1(1)I have configured system --> Date/Time Group with "Eastern Standard / Daylight Time. I have partitions configured with the same time zone. But this failed to work during recent time change for Daylight time.(3 days ago). Is this a bug or I...

rdianat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii experts,,I have an issue with my phone 7980 when I try to make a call throught the PRI it is only ring once then busy tone.My VGW is 2811 and the PRI configuration as below:interface Serial0/0/0:15 no ip address encapsulation hdlc isdn switch-typ...

All,My QoS is a bit rusty, was looking for some help. My understanding is a switch classifies traffic w/ the dscp map. Then the router 'marks or tags' based on the info given from the switch. The router does not change the classification. So if, my...

Hi all, Is there any one faced problem Broadcast message (Push) to IPPhones, say 30 machines wih IIS 6.1, .Net 2.0?I found that take very long time. Is there any way to improve the performance?Or, can we discard the authenticate, becasue it's need t...