Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running CUCM 7.0 with AD integration. Is there a way to add phones to the corporate directory that don't have an associated AD account? This is for common phones such as shipping/receiving that are shared, but doesn't have a user assigned to t...

jowagner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to set up a priority for VoiP traffic.I have router 1814; 3 subnets (172.31.0.0/24, 172.31.1.0/24 and 10.10.10.0/24) and my outside interface to my ISP. Subnet 10.10.10.0 is for VOIP.QoS configuration:class-map match-any DATA match proto...

Resolved! Loss every 6 ping

Hi,I have a little bit strange problem (maybe it is not a problem :))I have Call Manager cluster with two MCS-7825-H3 servers with 7.0 version of Call Manager.When I ping these servers from switch or any network device I loss every 6 ping. When I pin...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have to build a CM 7.0 cluster based on MCS-7835-H2 servers consisting of the following components:- One Publisher Server - Four active Subscribers - Two redundant Subscribers;- Two TFTP Servers.The total number of MCS-7835-H2 servers is 9. How ma...

APatotski by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes