Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 130 users who have voice mail only. I set up them up with a cti route point and a voice mail box in unity. Since I created these I have been receiving the following warnings in the event log on Unity server(version4.0(4)SR1):Cisco Unity-CM T...

guys we have a rockwell ACD (PABX) which is connected to a cisco 2821 router via E1 card....the router is connected over WAN to a IVR server and the communication is SIP based. the router works perfectly but sometime we get calls from gusy who use PA...

We are on Cisco 5.1(1) and Unity 4.2. Is there an option in Callmanager for an "intercom" system? Our administrator would like to be able to have some type of intercom to "holler" at his secretary. :) Is there a feature or 3rd party app that woul...

Does anyone know what the issue might be with not getting a 7940 to pull a phone load from CME version 7.0, on a 2801. We have a mix of 7961's,7911's, and 7940's. The 7911 and 7960's pulled the new firmware but the 7940's will not. Here is the config...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a scenario where we need to implement g729 between two gateways ( 1 local & 1 remote ) Connected to the local gateway is a ACD which sends calls via E1 TDM trunks but is completely random as to which trunk it uses, it sends all calls in this ...

achrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

User wants to forward call from is IP phone to Mobile phone. Forwarding works but it does not display the caller number or even his ip phone number. It is the main PRI number that shows on the forwarded calls. Is this even a call manager issue or nee...

aftariq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes