Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

dear siri have outgoing translation patternvoice translation-rule 100 rule 1 /2000000/ /215313884/voice translation-profile 1 translate called 100!dial-peer voice 400 pots translation-profile outgoing 1 destination-pattern 6T direct-inward-dial port ...

Resolved! Directories XML

Hi,i've written an asp script for LDAP directory search and pointed the phones to it. However, when i press the directories button, the new menu entries are not shown. This is the XML output of the script:<CiscoIPPhoneMenu> <Prompt>Izberite imenik</P...

Hello,I have a problem, I want to display on my form the phone's description instead of the SEP address.This is my code :<%var phones = axlquery("listPhoneByDescription", "<searchString>%richard%</searchString>", callManager, callManagerUserId, callM...

We are currently starting a meetme every morning so my company can have a constant conference bridge up at all times. We will be implementing a conferencing solution at a later date. The question I have is there any ramifications to setting the maxim...

Hopsnbaer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes