Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there!We have a C3825 as voice gateway with 1 E1 connected to PSTN runninng R2 signaling. When you dial from PSTN toward IPTel Solution, the time that pass between the last tone and the one ring is 13 sec. are there any command to Voice gateway or...

Hello!Where can i find compatibily matrix for CCM? I could find only one link which seems to be dead. This is what i have:Cisco Callmanager System version 4.1(3)sr5dCisco Callmanager Administration version: 4.1(0.11)Cisco Callmanager Installation ID:...

All of my 3560 ports connected to phones (7940/42/60/70/71) are showing continuous 50pps output towards the phones. I've turned off GARP but still no improvement.Although most of these phones have PC's attached, the data VLAN is not affected.I can't ...

pcobley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a 7941 IP phone and I have two lines.The first DN works fine and is able to dial and receive both internal and external calls but the second one can only receive internal calls Any ideas what might be causing the second DN not to receive...

ali by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes