Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

guys i have v strange problem i have just installed CCM 4.2 on my new mcs 7845 h2.....NOW WHEN I ACCESS THE ccm 4 through web page (from the same server)and when i go into server setting and try to change the name of CCM to ip address and when i pres...

Hi Can anyone explain to me more about fast dials and how they are related to Users?As some users had fast dials before we rolled out extension mobility. We had to delete the users and re create the users so that there was uniformity and when the use...

I have a 7961 phone and it has been working for 2 days. Just today, the phone is not coming up. I then used another power module incase the other one is bad. I noticed that the keys and headset key shows light and goes off but nothing displays on the...

ahmadtami by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

having problem with some 7970 phones not recognizing the dtmf digits dialed.. basically, we can enter the digits and then hit the dial softkey and the call will fail as some digits are not recognized. in the phone log we get a "ERR 11:28:47.863639 D...

Hi, We have a Call Manager 3.3(3) cluster ( 4 servers ) and we are getting DC directory error " No free connection - control blocks - connection refused".The screen shot of the error is attached.This error keeps repeating and after some time the s...

jagadishs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes