Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to play an audio when I call a CTI Port.I'm sending the audio to 127.0.0.1 in the port 23456 with AVTransmit (It works well with RTPRX).I registered my application with terminal.register (InetAddress.getLocalHost(), 22222, caps);My CTI por...

I'm seeing that Cisco does not support any of the HP blade servers. If they do support, someone please provide me with the link cause I can't find anywhere that they support blade configurations.So, is anyone running their CCM's on blades?We're a sm...

snooter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please send document to develop coding for the following Zone Paging in Cisco IP Phone AudioTextText-to-SpeechAnalog Overhead Paging System IntegrationLive Audio BroadcastPre-recorded-Audio/Text/TTSPre-scheduled-Audio/Text/TTSShort email format...

Hi,Is it possible to change the ringback tone for a device (or for a cti port)I'd like to play a welcome prompt during ringing (before the agent take the call) for a helpdesk service.Thanks for your help.

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why the following would give me a parse error? I'm serving it from apache running on windows, the phone is a 7960 running off the latest Callmanager 5.1.2<?xml version="1.0"?><CiscoIPPhoneMenu> <Prompt>Select a directory</Prompt> <Me...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes