Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear SirI would like your assistance , I was using 7912G phone with SCCP. but yesterday i changed its image for making this phone as a sip enable.and i load CP7912080001SIP060412A image using TFTP (tftp was on my local PC) . after loading i was worki...

I deployed a 7970 phone on a client's site and it has been working for over 2 months. Just yesterday, the customer called that the phone is not coming up again. I then used another power module incase the other one is bad. I noticed that the speaker ...

Hi Everybody !I have to develop an AXM application but I never did it and I don't have a lot of time to do all.So I am looking for an example of a full java code do to something in axl.I will use it as a base for my tests.Thanks you in advance for yo...

I tried to look for a Configuration guide for Cisco phone 7941, Im trying to test the phone from outside the LAN (from Home). How will the Phone know where is the concentrator and to go to it? what do i have to configure on the Phone and Concentrator...

HiI need to add a moh file into the MOH server and update the extensions to the new source file. I believe the steps are straightforward and I just wanted to confirm in going about doing these.Also wanted to know the services that needs to be restart...