Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have made each step to configure "EXTENTION MOBILITY" in the Call Manager 4.3 (Guide: Cisco Unified CallManager Features and Services Guide, Release 4.2(3) [Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)]), but my configuration in the CCM fall...

Hi, I would like change the defaul music on hold of my Call Manager version 4.3, and I have a wav file and I would like to use it like music on hold. In which directory of my Call Manager, I must copy this file and which is the procedure for specific...

Here is a part of the log where the reboot happened.....any ideas what may have caused this or what I should look at. It happened at 16:11:09. NOT 15:41:39.275220 DSP: mtStartTone- *** playing tone when audio path = NONE WRN 15:41:39.587813 JVM: Thre...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiii Experts,,I know how to make atranslation pattern to discard predot digits like 9708.5115 and it works fine, but if want to discard after dot for example if the user dial 9708511533 how can i discard the numbers after the eaight digit.

Hi all,I hope someone can help me with a multihome setup for Call Manager Express.We have a 2811 as Internet-Gateway, Firewall, VPN and VoIP-System. We use SIP for external phone calls and have a SIP provider.We got a second Internet link for failove...

aecadmin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes