Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! IOS problem

Dear SirI have some problem with my router (1700) that is as follows:1-First one is that my router support IP version 6 but when I want to define some command that are related to NAT it does not support them. Not just I can add IP version 6 to my rou...

I work for a company that has a contract with DMDC (Defense Manpower Data Center) and when there is a network outage we initiate a Meet Me Line to get all necessary parties online and working towards a solution. The problem lies in that people are ad...

Hiii Expert,,,Please I want some body to help me in this case,, My end users want a service that can lock there keypad with password ,, cause ther line have access to call national an international calls,, I tried Extention mobility but this serveice...

I have just configured PRI for a client but he complains that calls drop intermitently 30% of the time. One time he had to unplug the E1 cable and plug back to the router to reset the trunk.Do you think it could be a problem from the providers, altho...

moblix123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone managed to figure out how to sell the new Operate Essential service that, in conjunction with Unified Communications Software Subscription, has replaced SASU.Quoting for UCSS is simple as there is an Excel based quote tool available. There...

HiThis is probably extremely easy to answer, but I have not had chance to play with the 7816, so cannot say for sure.My customer has long power cuts which cannot be covered by a UPS for the full length of the cut. Hence, he has asked whether the pow...

We have LLQ on all our WAN links (E3) to prioritize the voice traffic, but we still seeing high Jitter, it can reach as high as 98ms. The voice quality is very poor (breakups). How should we solve that?

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes