Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would like to set up some 7914 icw 7961 so that our agents can monitor other extension within a call center to see who is on a call. Can the ring feature on the 7914 be programmed as silent while the lines/numbers (1-6) on the 7961 remain audible?

eajacksr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS problem

Dear SirI have some problem with my router (1700) that is as follows:1-First one is that my router support IP version 6 but when I want to define some command that are related to NAT it does not support them. Not just I can add IP version 6 to my rou...

I work for a company that has a contract with DMDC (Defense Manpower Data Center) and when there is a network outage we initiate a Meet Me Line to get all necessary parties online and working towards a solution. The problem lies in that people are ad...

Hiii Expert,,,Please I want some body to help me in this case,, My end users want a service that can lock there keypad with password ,, cause ther line have access to call national an international calls,, I tried Extention mobility but this serveice...