Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are about to install a new PBX that has VoIP capabilitites and I want to make sure I am heading down the proper path for my VLAN infrastructure to support these new capabilities. For this install we have a multiple building comples with a data VLA...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the 7920 Wireless phones with FW 7920.4.0-03-01.All we want to do is change the ringtone but whatever we select it always plays the default beep.Need to select one of the Load Ringtones we have available for a noisy warehouse environment. It...

zimpac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allHas anyone tried to set up a HP Server (DL380 G5 assembled according to Cisco recommendations) with more than 4GB RAM??I tried to set it up with 6GB but Windows can not use more than 4GB. I read some articles about the 4GB Limit and how break i...

telefonie by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with 7914 expansion module in their reception. The site have around 15 phones, they are on two different pick up groups. The reception phone which is 7961 with 7914 module have all users in the module. The receptionist wants to pick...

I am currently trying to create a prompt management app. I want to be able to play and record prompts via a CTI port. I have browsed the forums and looked at the jtapi dev doc and apparently missing a critical piece. what method(s) do I invoke using ...

markoller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 15 phones (7940's) with a shared line across them all. On an incoming call when it is answered there is an approx delay of 5-6secs before the speech path is through.If I lower the number of devices to 6 then all is OK.We have know set up a hun...

ecclescf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes