Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I'm using Cisco Unified Operations Manager (OM) v1.1 to monitor my IPT deployment. When I want to create performance graph for the voice gateway, an error message appears. The error said that OM doesn't manage the Call Manager where the corr...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting a bad request error when attempting to an outbound SIP call on a IP2IP gateway (H323 -> SIP).It's a slightly odd configuration as we will only be using this route for outgoing calls only. The only error message I get is://-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/...

Hi, I'm trying to put to work a small voip setup compossed of CCM 5.0 server and a 2821 with a VIC2-2BRI card as TE (user side) and IOS 12.4(10) but its's not working when it comes to call or receive calls from the PSTN/PBX. It seems that the Route P...

Dear all THis is an extremly urgent issue and need to be resolved asap. I have a IPT network with CCM 4.2,Cisco Unity Connection 1.2,Voice Gateway 2821 with FXO ports.here is the call flow, The user calls from outside is directed to CCM route point 9...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes