Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I want to know about Cisco CUAE. Today must be online and ready to download.. i?m trying to get it from:http://www.cisco.com/web/developer/cuae/content/download.htmlSomeone use this application? is it good?is there any other application like that?Gre...

I have a question that I'm having difficulty finding an answer for. Is it possible to run both MGCP and H323 on the same router simultaneously? I have a customer that needs H323 on one or two FXS ports but has only MGCP gateways. They would like to...

Im trying to push a dial command to a 7941. It works successfully the first time, then subsequent tries will not work unless you wait about 30 seconds, then it will work once more. Is there a setting in the CallManager that would throttle POSTs to th...

michaelj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm new developper and my customer want to use the ip phone to stream song alert through IP Phone in case of fire or anything else ...I would like to use RTPMx instruction, but ....Does any one can help me ?

malosse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To avoid using the extra classes coming with the axltoolkit I am trying to do the connection to the AXL server without the SOAP factory, which means I can?t use the URLendpoint definition. The creation of the socket looks like this:X509TrustManager x...

aleja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Not sure if this is the correct place to post this ......Does anybody have any experience with recording VOIP phones ?, We have an application from a company called ASC and it seems way to fragile for our environment. would like to know if anybody...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to hang up a call on an IP Phone using JTAPI. I've tried to use connection.disconnect, however after disconnecting the call it lets the line open and beeping. Is there a way, without using an xml push, to hang up 'totally'?thanks,a...

aleja by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes