Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hello experts,I want to give few users access to some sort of web portal where they can go and forward a number to their mobile phones. Here is my problem---they do not have any devices associated in CUCM (end users). Their devices only show up in No...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team , i want  to know the proceess flow of Call in programming prespective So I want to know exactly , like once customer Dail the phone number how Application gets execute ? Then once Dail the next option in  how interact with next Application??...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LDAP Users in CUCM

hi there,I successfully set up LDAP integration with CUCM being now able to access phone numbers assigned to an ADS account.Questions:- is there an option to also access "contacts" (information stored in "contact" records)?- and is CUCM able to do an...

I want to implement the below solution in diagram but am having issues with it. SIP===>VGW===>H323===>CUCM====>PHONESI want to setup h323 on the CUCM not sip trunk to interface with my VGW(cube).please need your help. 

kaysplace by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, Please assist in any config examples where a third party PABX ( Call manager) is added to a Cisco CUCM cluster that has inter-cluster trunk that is non-gatekeeper controlled. One site has a 3rd party call manager (PABX) we would like it to ...

Hi All,We had deployed CUCM , Presence and Unity  in our internal Network . Now the client required to run Jabber from outside network without VPN and also they required Video Conferencing from multiple site. Can anyone suggest a Solution for this on...

We created a Jabber Bot application using Python to query the database and returning the results in HTML format. We are seeing an issue with data size limit when returning message to Jabber messenger using Jabber Bot application. The Jabber Bot appli...

sen2nat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes