Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CME 4.0.1 (IOS 12.4.4) I have 7940/12 phone and a 7960 with a 7914 attached. If I copy the line of one of the 7940/12 onto the 7914 the DND does not work. If I remove the line form the 7914 DND works fine. Is in possible to DND working when a ...

p21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cRTP and QoS

Hi,I am currently designing an MPLS VPN that will be carrying (Cisco) voice via ADSL tails. I have been looking into using cRTP compression but still need to keep the ToS field visable so that the Voice packets can get mapped into the correct MPLS Cl...

Hello,I have a 3.3 CCM and I am facing a problem to retrieve CDR reports for certain months, but the others are retrievable.e.g I am able to retrieve March, June and August but not July.Thanks

Hi I hoping I can get some clairification. I'm about to install BARS4.0(10)We have 2 Callmanagers a publisher and subscriber. I intend to have the publisher identified as the Backup Server, but I'm a little confused about the Backup Target. Should I ...

jalston45 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,New to this board, so TIA.I need to forward a particular analog voice line to a T.37 mmoip. But when I dial the number the fax tone doesn't pick up. Here is the particular part of the config.voice-port 1/1/1 connection plar 933dial-peer voice...

arshak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to monitor someone's line in the CCM similar to the CCME without using a Shared Line Appearance?We'd like the receptionist to be able to see if someone is on the phone without having a full blown Shared Line.Let me know.Thanks,Ohamien

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with echo on an ata. It is both listener and talker. The distance from the ata to the phone is about 300 yards but we do not have cat 5 going to the building and are using the cable the old PBX used to extend the phone out. Is t...

gene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes