Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi friends.We deployed Imagicle fax server in our network and configured the router to send and receive faxes.we received the faxes without any problem but we cant send the fax.the connectivity to PSTN is sib trunk and my configuration is: sho run | ...

Edit: This is in regards to a DCM 9902.   I'm aware of the configuration backup via the GUI. It appears the only interface via SSH is bash. Is there a script or command available via SSH that will allow backup of current configurations that stores th...

wbunce by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi we have a vcs and mcu working right now, and we bought a cucm and cisco meeting server 1000,  we want to know if we can integrate the new solution with the old one, and how ? and can we register cisco meeting server with both the cucm and vcs, ? t...

soraya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am about to work on webex cloud starting from its ordering, licensing, integration with Exchange and Ad and Toll free number. I tried to order while living in Saudi Arabia but it says service is not provided in my region. My questions - How i c...