Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!   My costumer had a UCCX running 8.5 version working with a wallboard application based in java connect throught ODBC.   Recently they move to a new UCCX running 11.5 version, the ODBC connection worked without problem, but the wallbo...

I am facing issue with the reconciliation of WFM call records. It is not attaching all data of agent with the call. gives us error timestamp does not match. But this happens for some calls only. That is some random calls having this issue. Not sure w...

Hello Dears,   I want to build new paging system integrated with CUCM.   I have many queries related to that:   1) Which phone models support paging ? 2) Does paging support analog speakers ? 3) If i want to user intercom on the door, can i control i...

Hello Community,   On a scenario with a Cisco 8800 Series phone on CUCM v11, that is has configured 2 lines (DN1 and DN2 were DN2 is a shared line) to always have DN1 as the primary line when the phone goes from off-hook to on-hook? The reason that I...