Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Community,   On a scenario with a Cisco 8800 Series phone on CUCM v11, that is has configured 2 lines (DN1 and DN2 were DN2 is a shared line) to always have DN1 as the primary line when the phone goes from off-hook to on-hook? The reason that I...

I have setup a name in CME for specific DNs but I still don't see a local directory when I click on the phonebook button. All I see is "Missed Calls", "Received Calls" and "Placed Calls". At the bottom left it seems to be stuck on "Requesting..." ...

snickered by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some body wants to plug the room kit into a Samsung QBH-TR Series 75 and have the content sharing on the conference so remote people can see the markup. They know remote people will not be able to mark up. They said that it works with their current L...

David G. by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   I have two points of discussion:   In a schenario of Phone A calls Phone B   A. I was wondering if anyone apart from the Call Back Feature (denote the presense/availability of called number -Phone B so that Phone A will call it again) h...