Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Couple of quetions,1. Is there any function difference to install IPMA between Wizard and Manual? 2. To install manually, can I skip the IPMA service parameter(CCM > Service)?3. IPMA server setting in the IPMA console. what should I put? I only able ...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After upgrading to SR3a I have found a intreresting "feature".Call pickup works differently: Instead of the calling party number and text, the called party (who picked up the call) can be seen on the display.For example: my number is 1000. Somebod...

drobel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to re-run the Init wizard after its initialized once ? All I can see on the CLI is a command to skip the init wizard, if you want to manually configure the unit (expert users)...??Also how can we factory reset a CUE module ? A write er...

HiAre there any easy way to manage dial peers ? I have AS5400 with 8 E1s all have connection to different operators, i am sending and getting voice traffic but recently i have 120 dial-peers! and it will increase? are there a routing software or easi...

Hi,Voip Network: PBX connected to Cisco3800 using NMHDV; router working as voice gateway.When my extenion makes call thru Cisco, router sends the actual CLI (043664741)to other h323 router. I want this 'specific' CLI to be translated to another seri...

kumarss77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes