Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trust boundary

Hi..I extend the trust boundary to IP phones,and there is a PC connected to the IP phone. CCO documentation mentioned that the IP phone will reset the CoS of packet coming from the PC that connects to the phone. My questions are (1) The PC connected ...

e-chuah by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

External/Internal dial plan

Hello,I have a multiseites WAN centralized call processing cluster with over than 50 sites. the dial - XYYYZ where * X : region code * YYY : site code * Z:numbers for this siteEx: site 107 in region 2 has numbers : 21070 to 21079. that is the glob...

Ayad by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MLA Issue

Hi,I have a problem enabling MLA. When I try to enable MLA, set Enable MultiLevelAdmin = True and Update, the window prompt a message saying: "User Group Base contains one or more invalid characters. Valid characters for User Group Base are letters, ...

Dial Plan for INDIA

Hi netpros,We are implementing a VoIP solution for an organization in INDIA, I have got very less info about the INDIAN DIAL PLAN, can someone help me on this. Are there a standard set of emergency nos. / Local nos. for (Chennai) / LD calls and Intl....

BARS backup failure

Hi:customer running cm 4.02asr2. upgraded backup utility from mcs 3.5.44 to bars 4.0.9.backups keep failing at very end of process. last 2 lines of log are:successfully backed up cisco call manager on x.x.x.xbackup failed: method '~' of object '~' fa...

rvincent by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME COR question

Can anyone tell me if it is possible in CME 3.2 to setup a Class of Restriction that applies only to forwarded calls? In other words, is it possible to recreate the functionality of the CFA CSS in Callmanager?Thanks in advance for any assistance,Rob...