Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco TelePresence MCU 4520 build 6.18(3.42) version 4.4(3.42) is dropping some but not all endpoints at exactly 8min 23sec (see attached screenshot). We are currently migrating to a SIP environment but there is no specific pattern to the call drops....

MCU Capture.PNG MCU Capture.PNG
Nemo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   IP Phones <-- Alcatel PBX -> E1-QSIG -> ISR 4451 -> MGCP -> CUCM 11.5 (SU2) --> IP Phones   I have this topology in my company and I have some problem about "who can call where" ?   I want to do this? -2000 in Alcatel side can call ju...

topology.jpg

I am able the configure the device and it registers to cucm v 10.5. The registration status changes in about 2 minutes to un-registered. If I reboot the VCS754 it will register to cucm again but, as before, only stays registered about 2 minutes. I ha...

vcs754gui.JPG cucm_enduser_vcs754gui.JPG cucm_device_vcs754gui.JPG

Does anyone have this NM working in a 2811 Router? I have a 2811 running 12.3(11)T3 IPVOICE with the external power supply. I tried several other versions of IOS, same result. The switch ports work fine with workstations, but they will not power t...

amarc by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes