Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have CCM 4.1(3)SR1 and Unity VM.We also have two types of IP Phones distrobuted: 7912 and 7960. I have lately noticed that when call is made from 7960 to a dial-pattern that has "Provide outside dialtone" box checked, just before I hear the dia...

dknov by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

after upgrading callmanager to 4.1 from 3.3. I ran the AD plugin wizard it said that it had failed buit still populated callmanger user directory, I can add users into AD and they still appear in cm so it looks to be working. one thing I need to know...

I am trying to configure E1 Pri on MP Audio server with a breakoutbox .Framing CRC4LineCode HDB3ClockSource Externalthe same E1 when connected in Router goes up .But when in MP breakoutbox never goes up . The LED status is always red whether anything...

Trying to load CM 4.0(1). Start with the Hardware Detection Disk1. Enter IP address, GW, etc. Then it asks for Disk3. I put that in, it begins to copy data, reboots and eventually asks me to change the password. I change it, and when it prompts ...

wupchurc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes