Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a CME installed in my office. I have a couple of users who will be working out of another office across town. We have a VPN LAN-to-LAN link between the 2 locations. Can I use 7960 phones for the users at the temp location and get service fro...

mapate by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I originally placed this under VoIP but have not received a reply. Maybe someone in this group will have an idea.I have an anomaly were phones go to fast busy when caller makes a call (but not during the dialing) and when answering a call. At this po...

seandunn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have enabled Queuing for Attendant Console in broadcast mode. We wanted to change the hold time default value to a longer time, but it seems to go back to default value of "0". Is there way to make that change permanent, so we could have a longer ...

apoulatov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe MGCP can’t support analog DID (VIC-4FXS/DID) as shown in SRND v4.1 table 4.2 and table 4.3. Could you please help to confirm this?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a recommended lease duration for the DHCP settings on the 7960 phones? Are there any negative impacts if I set the duration to 30 days? I'm thinking this would reduce our AD replication traffic but want to ensure that I don't break anythin...

During the day I receive 10-20 mail with these errors: At xx:xx:xx on xx/xx/2005 on cluster xxxxx-Cluster.Number of MediaListExhausted events exceed 0 within 60 minutes.and At xx:xx:xx on xx/xx/2005 on cluster xxxxx-Cluster.Number of RouteListExhaust...

lauram by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a main number:1000 User call this number between 8am - 6pmafter 6pm until 12am poeple will still call 1000 but I need this to be automatically transfered to another number 2000.after 12am unitl 8am the call needs to go to an out of hours messa...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes